Doughnut holes and cake balls have been around for as long as there have been doughnuts and cake. The original purpose was to simply use up leftover batter or cake parts.
However, “cake pops” are a relatively new concept in sweet treats. Angie Dudley came up with the idea in 2008. Her book, “Cake Pop,” hit the New York Times bestseller list a year later, and the craze began. Elaborately decorated bites of cake on a stick bring can bring a smile to anyone’s face.
Catching on Strong
Every function imaginable has enjoyed these fun little bites as dessert treats and edible decorations. From table centerpieces to dessert bars, these cake lollipops are a big hit for:
- Birthday and graduation parties
- Corporate events
- Pitch-in dinners
- Holiday events
- Fundraisers and bake sales
- Church functions
- Get well, new baby and housewarming edible bouquet gifts
The Cake Pops Advantage
- Enjoy less guilt and fewer calories with a small cake pop than when consuming a standard slice of cake.
- Combine the portability and fun of a lollipop with insanely cute cake pop ideas.
- You can ditch the forks and plates!
- The pops are easy to transport to your function.
- The pops are less messy than slicing and serving typical sheet cake. Your guests can help themselves!
- Cake pops provide eye candy for table centerpieces: Unique cake pop ideas makes decorating for your event a breeze!
- Let the cake bakery handle it! No need to worry with the right consistency for batter, the pops falling off the stick or the decorations not coming out just like you’d hoped. The bakery artists can add bling, color and customized ideas for your event!
Contact our cake bakery to see what creative cake pop ideas we can provide for your next special event!